So… this lovely lady just tagged me. Tagged me! Now I’m all excited about being tagged ‘cause I’ve never been so before.. I know most people find it tedious, but since this is new to be I think I’m allowed total noob excitement as well. So - jeej!
Rule 1- Post the rules.
Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions by my-last-exit answered by me;
1. Best song ever?
I keep on coming back to the song “I’ll Be There For You” by the Rembrandts; yes of course this is because of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. :D
2. One quote of your favourite fandom
Hunger Games - Fire is catching! And if we burn, you burn with us!
Harry Potter - I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!
Sherlock - Brainy is the new sexy.
3. If you could go back in time and meet a famous person, who would it be?
On the top of my head? Jane Austen.
4. Do you have a tattoo? If so, where and what?
I do not and will never because I would hate to see it all ugly when I would get older. But I do like simple tattoos other people might have, a small one on your wrist or behind the ear. Of something personal, not just a random flower. But not going as far as a picture of your dead cat of course.
5. What’s your guilty pleasure song?
6. How long have you been on tumblr and why did you start?
Replacement for the place I called my digital home “Quizilla” after it got screwed up. It’s not the same, what I miss is more contact with other tumblr people.. But I love it though.
7. Your favourite love story in a movie?
My favourite ‘romantic’ movies (most rom-com) they start off either hating each other or just being friends and only get together at the end. So I guess thats my favourite love story in a movie.. ^^
8. Name one thing you would change if you were king of the world.
I don’t know, I could go with all the clichés of curing cancer, taking away all the wars, etc, etc. But you don’t know what the consequences of that might be, maybe that would cause overpopulation and in its turn that would cause hunger and all other kinds of horrible problems. So I really, really don’t know.
9. What country do you live in?
I live in the Netherlands.
10. PC or MAC?
11. What TV character would you most like to be friends with and why?
That is a hard one! I’m going with Barney Stinson though - I think I would love being a ‘bro’. Maybe I should be more feministic since he’s not known for his good treatment of women, but the girls he’s hooking up with are mostly looking for the same type of deal as he is anyway. Plus we all know now he’s capable of more! And he’s funny, being able to make me laugh is a must in a friend, and he’s very loyal too. To conclude - he is just awesome - you cannot argue with that.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU: (if you’re tagged in a message)
1. What does your room look like? Describe it.
2. Most beloved non-mainstream singer/band. (Not because I’m a hipster, I just want to know more good artists. :P )
3. Most adventurous thing you’ve ever done.
4. If you could use one act of magic - create something magical/do something magical / charm something/someone, whatever! - what would you do?
5. What is your favourite boardgame?
6. Do you have a re-occuring dream, if so, what is it about?
7. Have you been placed into a house on pottermore? If so - which house are you placed in - and if not.. Which house do you think you would be placed in?
8. What is the most fun youtube video you’ve seen recently? Give the link!
9. Your favourite book, what it is about and why its your favourite. ( No spoilers please, I might want to read it, thats why I’m asking! xD)
10. What would your own fantasy land be called if it existed? (Who says it doesn’t, huh? ^^)
11. What TV Show would you like to be a part? Not acting - but living in their world. + reasoning behind it.
Please use aster109 as a tag, so I can find your answers quickly. ^^